LOAD 3

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

If you are looking for Feb 3 Let's Get Sketchy reveal, please go HERE.

Hey there-Before I get to my LOAD page for day three, I've got some cool scrappy news to share.  123 Get Scrappy is having a DT Call.  Have you played over there? Totally fun! You should go check it out! I missed the January board because I was sick, but have played along since they began last fall.

Now on to my Day 3 of LOAD. A page with no title.  WHAT? No title? They are the best part of my pages! I punt all my humor into my titles!  ok, well I totally cheated on this oe, but a page done, is a page done.  I used a Scrapbook Generation page kit to complete this challenge. Most of the pages use the embellishments as the title. So that's what I did!


I probably should have retaken the photo, but that's ok.  I had designated these photos to this kit a while ago. We don't camp, so fishing at Papa's pond was as close as I was going to get. I used as many reverse sides of the papers as possible to make it look less campy, more outdoorsy. And you can see, no real title. Glad that's over....

Stay tuned to tomorrow for LOAD 4 & 5 and a new Child's Play Challenges reveal!

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-WRMK
Washi-Queen & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS