#Climb

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Please go here for the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop

Good morning to you. It is Dec 1 can you believe it?  It has been quite a year in our family, full of events & adventures, struggles & triumphs, and lots of growth for all of us.  I can only imagine what next year will bring!

Seeing as it is a new month, that also means it's time for a new challenge for Team Boy at Boy Meets Girl.  Today, we have a sketch for you.


This was a totally fun sketch to work with, although I have to admit, it is out of my comfort zone. I like tilting my photos and elements, but I don't often use small photos. I had to figure out a way to put all of this together.


I did have these photos printed in 3x4. I guess I was waiting for the right opportunity to start experimenting with them.  Well, here it is.  My son was having the best time running up and down this hill. It was so fun watching him be a kid!  

I decided to turn the sketch so the tilt went downward, matching the photos. Then I chose an energetic paper for the background to help show the motion. Instead of the chevrons facing right and left, I went with one that goes up and down. I also reinforced the up and down using arrows, as embellishments as well as washi tape. 

Overall, I had fun creating from this sketch. It was a great way for me to try something new. I hope you will join us at Boy Meets Girl and give this sketch a try. 

Supplies-
CS-Bazzill
PP-Fancy Pants, AC
Washi-MME
Cork arrows-Fancy Pants
Wood Veneer-Sudio Calico
Sequins-Citrus Twist Kits
chipboard button-Queen & Co
Sticker & Alphas-AC
Die cut-Silhouette



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS