Teacher's Pet

Saturday, June 1, 2013

If you are looking for About a Boy June 1 challenge, please go here

It's June 1 and that means it's reveal day for me!  That also means it's double post day, so please stay and read them both!  The first reveal is for Sketches With Color.  I really liked both the sketch and colors for this challenge.

Take a look


I like that having to use both the color scheme and provided sketch is really pushing me to think differently.  This one was really fun.  I've been enjoying one photo pages a lot lately.  This time I even cropped a 4x6 photo into a 4x4.  I've never done that before on a whole 12x12 canvas!


I used a combination of paper scraps and washi tape behind the photo.  All of the elements I chose to use were small so I chose to continue that and use small letters for the title instead of large ones.  At the last minute, I decided to matte the whole page on ble card stock.  It needed that to focus on the blue under the photo.

Hope to see you playing along at Sketches with Color.  If i can do it, I know you can too! 

Supplies-
CS-Bazzill
PP-Basic Grey, Pebbles, EP, Lily Bee, 
Washi-Darice, Bella Blvd
Stickers & alphas-EP, AC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS