Rockin' the 'Do

Friday, June 14, 2013

If you are looking for Sketch With Color post, please go here.

Hello to you!  I am happy to share my second LO of the day courtesy of About A Boy.  The 6/15 challenge is so much fun!  Ready?  Going in Circles!  Yay!  Circles are so versatile.

Here is my LO


I wanted to try a few things with this page.  I used some older papers and cut the circles out of it and arranged them on the background.  Some of the circles I tried to alter some of them with some glaze.  It didn't work very well, but I tried.  Some I added glitter, some little embellishment clusters.  I just wanted to have some fun.  The photo is a little silly, so I felt the page should be too.  I even chose the font for the title because the letters in the word 'do' were very round!

I hope you will join in the fun at About a Boy for our going in circles challenge!

Supplies-
Sketch-Scrapbook Generation
PP-Bo Bunny, Basic Grey
Wood veneer-Studio Calico
Buttons-AC
Brads-SEI, Making Memories
Stickles
Alphas-Thickers, Autehntique, Echo Park
Diamond Glaze

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great balance with the circles and the vertical element on the left...and I LOVE the embellishment clusters on the circles.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS