I Love my Family

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Please go here for 5/15 About a Boy post.
Please go here for 5/15 Child's Play Challenges post.

Welcome to my Wednesday writing frenzy.  I have 3 reveals today!  I'm really excited about them all too!  I am thoroughly enjoying Sketches With Color.  I'm going to keep saying it, but using a sketch and a color scheme is stretching my creative mojo. I really encourage you to try it out. These are becoming some of my favorite pages I've made recently.

This month we are using the Pantone color palette, and choosing three colors for our LOs.

Using this sketch


I used linen, monaco blue and sunflower, with a touch of nectarine for some contrast.


This page is quite a departure for me.  I used flowers! And there is a bug on the paper too!  And there is not red, or green on the page!  These papers and embellishments were given to me as part of a monthly class I take at my LSS.  I enjoy being able to use things I don't ordinarily use.  This was no exception.  

I looked at these items and immediately knew how I wanted to use them. I thought they were perfect for this reveal.  The colors are pretty together and set the mood with the photo.  I've had this photo sitting around my desk for a awhile.  My aunt passed away shortly after it was taken. It turned out to be a beautiful way to remember her. 

Hopefully I'll see you over at Sketches With Color. Find your colors to set the mood for your LO's too.

Supplies-
PP-Kaiserkraft, Melissa Frances
die cuts-Kaiserkfraft
washi-Glitz
Mist-Studio Calico




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS