Guess Who?

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's me again!  Just kidding.  I love playing that game. Speaking of games...The Classic Game Challenge is up at Child's Play Challenges.  Did you guess what it is?  It's Guess Who?


Here is the LO I created inspired by the game


I thought Halloween photos were the perfect way to go, especially because of the ghost!  This was the worst Ghost costume ever. He hated it. But I do have to remind every so often, that he didn't like the two small eye holes and wanted a bigger face hole...

Anyway, you get it...costumes=Guess Who?...I started with a Scrapbook Generation sketch for this one. I keep all my Halloween stuff tougher so it was easy to find supplies quickly.  A few cuts and pastes, some stickers and mist and I was finished.  I know not everyone likes theme papers, but I find they make it easier and faster to get pages done!

I hope to see you playing along at Child's Play Challenges

Supplies-
CS-Bazzill
PP-SEI, American Crafts, Echo Park
Die cuts-SEI
Chipboard elements-American Crafts
Stickers-Echo Park




1 comment:

  1. What an adorable cowboy! Very nice layout. Way to go off the game title.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS