Are you Ready....?

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Somehow I am managing to keep up with things.  I know that when I have more to do, I get more done...I'm even catching up on LOAD.  Counting this LO, I will only be 2 behind!  Woo Hoo

Anyway, it's time for another challenge at About a Boy.  Today's challenge?  Create a LO with an infant photo of one of the men in your life.  See, that's a challenge for me.  I've already scrapped them.  So I went back and scrapped a favorite photo of my older son.  The cool thing about this is the hobby itself has changed so much, that the products I used today, were not even remotely available when I scrapped these photos the first time.  And no, I will never go back and re-do my older pages.  He was about 4-5 months old in these photos and they just screamed this title....


For this page, I used sketch #82 at Inspired Blueprints.  A simple but really usable sketch.  The original had one photo, but I added a second, keeping the main design the same.  I just wanted to showcase the photos.  He was such a fun, happy baby. He let us do just about anything with him. Oh, and those huge, blue eyes are still a show stopper today, almost 13 years later.

So think about a favorite infant photo of your guy that you'd like a second chance to scrap and come on over to About a Boy to play along.

Supplies:
PP and twine-Jillibean Soup
CS-Bazzill
alphas/ words-October Afternoon, Authentique, Sassafrass
Footballs-MAMBI

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those photos?!? And the title is awesome! I love how you did your banner and the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS