20 minute Layout (more new things)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

If you know me, you know I'm usually up for a creative challenge.  I find they spark my creativity anyway.  So, when I was recently presented with the 20 minute challenge- create a LO in 20 minutes or less, how could I resist?

I made this one first.  I was able to do it quickly because part of it was a kit I had prepared to take to a crop.  I love BoBunny's summer lines. I bought the chipboard too, but always forget to use it. Not today! I added a little banner and some washi tape clusters and that was it. done.


This one I did today for Club CK Issue Challenge, using vellum.  The card stock and PP were already together. (I had put them together for another project, then changed my mind).  I quickly decided on photo placement, then added the red doodlebug twine, Target and Queen & Co Trendy Tape, some random buttons & brads.   I used Lawn Fawn alpha stamps, then heat embossed the title. It took a little time, but I still made it in 20 minutes!


Thanks for the idea. I'll have to try that again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS