What's so funny?

Monday, March 19, 2012

Out of nowhere he'll start giggling.  It's the best giggle I've ever heard too.  Just once I'd like to be inside his head so I could know what he is thinking and what's so funny! I love these pictures.  But what else is new.  I like every picture where he is smiling.  When he smiles, I smile. That's just the way it works.


I kept is simple, creating a photo block with the 4 photos.  Bella Blvd PP, MME journal tag, OA and Sassafrass letters, random buttons.  I got these metal clips in a mystery box swap.  They are so fun and have lots of uses!  Today I wanted to wrap the twine through them to create a frame around the photos. I wrapped brown all the way around.  Then I added green twine on the horizontal lines, and orange on the vertical ones. Done!

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS