LOAD #7-I never, I always

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, today was a doozy.  I could have taken this in so many directions.  But then I saw this picture and I knew what I needed to do.  Today's LOAD prompt is : I always thought....  It could have been about song lyrics, what I thought about when I was a child, any number of things.  I always thought I'd be a doctor.  I always thought I'd get married young like my parents. I always thought I'd go to the same college as my parents.  I could have done a LO about those things.  But I didn't.  Today, I decided to go deep and write about how I always thought my family would be like everyone else's and we aren't.
Here is my page.
Supplies: PP-MME, punch-EK Success, Letter stickers-DCWV, CC Tiny Type, Pinking shears

Check out www.layoutaday.com for more info about LOAD

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful.....I love the picture of the boys!!
    Stacia

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS