LOAD #13-Play ball!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh, Mr. Mojo, where are you???? I got nothing. Mojo is nowhere to be found.

I love today's LOAD prompt: your hobbies.  It could be now, it could be then, it could be how they've changed, it could be my family's hobbies.  I basically have 3 hobbies.  Scrapping, reading and baseball.  I thought about taking a picture of my Nancy Drew books and another of a shelf of books I have yet to read, but I have so many photos that I have printed, I decided to see if I could find a photo that fit the prompt. Any ideas where this is going....
Yes, I played Little League.  I loved baseball then and I still love baseball now.  It isn't the prettiest or best designed LO, but it is another one in the book.  

I was happy that I had this baseball circle by Colorbok.  I laid that on Basic Grey navy CS and added some old Karen Foster and Autumn Leaves stickers, some bling and I am done. 

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS