What a Weekend!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

As a member and participant of the Club CK Community I've had the chance to 'get to know' some wonderful people.  A couple of months ago a few of us who live near each other decided we wanted to meet, so we planned a weekend getaway crop.  We've been chatting and planning since June and finally the weekend was here! Nine of us got together at a hotel last weekend.

I do believe I just had one of the best weekends of my life! (Well, not counting family time). We scrapped, talked, laughed and ate.  Not necessarily in that order, or one more than the other.  Ok, maybe we laughed more than anything else. In fact I'm pretty sure of it.    There were many jokes, some tears-from-laughing, a few pranks, but all in good fun.

I felt like I knew everyone already.  There were no nerves or awkward moments. I felt like I was spending time with my best friends who I hadn't seen in a long time. And I can't wait to see them again.  We're already planning for next year.  It was an absolutely incredible weekend Ladies. Moustaches, pink glitter, saran wrap and all!

Believe it or not, I did actually get some pages done.  Here are some of the LO's I created on our weekend. I finished some of the details here at home.

One of Evan's Swim Meets.  I used a journal tag that was in one of my goody bags. Thanks HS.

I am amazed daily by how beautiful my surroundings are.  I get to see these mountains on my daily walks.  The flower is also from a goody bag.  Thanks Skeeter. This is also one of the last 2 LO's for BPC Design Challenge class I was taking.  Use a variety of sizes of font in your title. 

Hee Hee. I got to meet 2 Peeps for lunch in Feb.  A mini Peep too! Oh, and I got to use PINK! Oh, and another item from a goody bag! Thanks for the title, but I don't know from whom!

 
Oh, my little Bubba and his GEARS!  He brought this one home form school and they have been the toy of choice since! We have buckets of them!

Ok.  I don't do the random stuff.  I know I should, but I don't.  On this day I did.  I filled up my tank when gas was over $4 a gallon.  I was shocked when I saw how much it was. Thanks Moonygirl (my new name for you) for the twine, and Scraps for the stamps!

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS